Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ukay Ukay Lover

Despite the fire problem going on in Divisoria,my mother and I still went today to Sta. Cruz to buy clothes and stuff from Ukay-ukay. There are a lot of Ukay Ukay shop in Sta. Cruz, unfortunately, most of them today are selling new arrivals (meaning its more expensive compared to their ordinary days) But this didn't stop us from buying pretty clothes. I had a limited budget since I haven't received my money from my online shop yet :) So I was only able to buy 3 dress, 3 tops and 1 Bag


What I love the most in my purchase todays is the Bag, It's so pretty and I bought it at Half Price (P250) , It is originally P580 :D



I'm a happy kid again after shopping XD hehe

So while I'am at It, I'll share here some tips when buying at any "ukay ukay" store

1.) New arrivals sign means items are a bit pricey compared to their ordinary days :) But the advantage is that you can find more pretty stuff :) 

2.) Check everything that you buy. Make sure that there are no holes, or any damage on the clothes/bags/shoes.

3.) Haggle/bargain. Most of the time you can haggle the prices of the items, especially when you buy a lot. sometimes when i buy a lot I ask the vendor if I can have 1 item for free since I bought a lot anyway.

4.) You'll be needing a lot of energy and perseverance if you want to find pretty and unique clothes. 

5.) Last but not the least, you need a good imagination :D Most of the clothes in the Ukay Ukay store may look simple but just add up some accessories or match it up with other clothes and it will look very fashionable already :D

So there, those are the 5 tips I can share with you, that I hope will be useful when you go Ukay-Ukay Shopping :D





No comments:

Post a Comment