Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Skinfood Honey Glossy Rouge #606

Here comes my first Lippie review :D

Introducing Skinfood Honey Glossy Rouge #606 "Cafe Chiffon"
One of my favorite lipstick from my favorite korean brand :D

 The container is glossy metallic which makes it feel sturdy 
Embossed on top of the cap is the Skinfood's logo 
Bottom side 

This is what it looks like :D
The head is already flat because I've been using it for months already 

I've swatched it at the back of my hand 

As you can see it has a glossy finish and its nude pink in shade
It's very creamy and glides smoothly on your lips.
It also has a very subtle scent that I like

Here is a before and after pic

Here's another photo of me using the Skinfood Honey Glossy Rouge #606

Kindly ignore my skin imperfections and focus on the pretty lip color :D

I would rate it 4.5/5
The only thing that I don't like about it is its staying power . 
It will last around 4-5 hours.
 It also easily sticks to anything that comes in to touch with it. 
But still, I will repurchase this one again once I ran out of it. :D





No comments:

Post a Comment