Thursday, September 27, 2012

Missha Liquidly Facial Cleanser (One-step Milk to Peeling) Review

For people who tend to be lazy to do the Double Cleansing in their Skincare routine, I recommend Missha's Liquidly One Step Facial Cleansers.I was suppose to buy both Missha Liquidly One step facial cleanser ( Oil-to-foam) & (Milk-to-Peeling) but they ran out of stock of (Oil-to-foam).  So I only have the Milk-to-Peeling and here is a review of it :)First look on the Liquidly Facial Cleanser (One-step Milk to Peeling)

It's in a 200ml Pump type Container 
I think this can last for a year (using it twice or thrice a week)


 Here is a description of the item written in the side of the box
(click the image to enlarge the image)


Here is the Directions on how to use the product
(click the image to enlarge the image)


And on the other side of the box, you can find the Ingredients used in making the product


Description (Copied from http://www.missha.co.nz/shop/SHOP+ONLINE/SKINCARE/Cleansers/-18046.html)
1. Mild facial cleanser in new one step formula.
2. Hypo-allegenic, skin friendly cleansing milk that turns into a mild peeling gel when massaged.
3. Convenient one step wash to remove all makeup and to exfoliate daily.
3. Mild herb scent that relieves stress
4. Colorant free / Oil free / Alcohol free

How to Use1. Pump appropriate amount on dry palm
2. Massage thoroughly over the face to remove makeup and impurities
3. Massage until the formula becomes a soft scrub and thoroughly exfoliate.
4. Wash of with lukewarm water

Now, I am gonna test it :)


Here is my (chubby) hand, I applied a bb cream on it, just to try the Cleanser's make-up removing power 


A little pump goes a long way :)


Here is the cleansing milk that is suppose to remove make-up and the impurities. The texture is creamy. It has a strong scent but it is very tolerable, and it just smells clean.


After massaging it around for like 10 times, I can feel already the small scrubs forming , meaning it's already peeling and exfoliating my skin.


Here you can see my dead skins and the bb cream are now being peeled off from my skin :) I'mma warn you that a lot of those stuff will appear and fall off so better have something under your face while your using it.

I just massage my hand over and over again until no more dead skin comes out . Then I washed it off with water. And here what my hand looks like afterwards


Doesn't it look clean? hehe I don't see any trace of the bb cream anymore or any impurities in my hand. 

ConclusionRating: 5/5A perfect score for me. What I love about this is it's a cleansing milk and a peeling gel in one already. It cleanses my skin then exfoliate it also. I can really feel the deep clean that it has done to my skin. After using it, my skin just feels so clean, soft, smooth and refreshed. It didn't dry out my face and I felt no irritation while using it. I can recommend this to those who have a sensitive skin. If only I can use this everyday, I will, but alas my skin needs to regenerate after the exfoliating so it is recommended to use it only twice or thrice a week. 
I recommend it, so give it a try :) next time I'll buy the one-step oil-to-foam and will tell you about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment