Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Saem Broccoli Brightening Cleansing Cream Review

First Look of Saem Broccoli Cleansing Cream



The Green beads-looking are the broccoli extracts that will just blend with the white cream when rub/spread it :)

I use this to remove my make-up :) And for me it a good cleansing cream. I think that you can use this alone for the cleansing part of your skincare routine but i still wash my face after just to thoroughly remove make-up and the cleansing cream. 

Below, I will show you how it can remove make-up. 



From left to right: Tony Tint, Faceshop Power Perfection BB Cream, Skinfood Black Bean Eyebrow, Skinfood Black Bean Eyeliner, Ever Bilena Lipstick, Mac eyeshadow

  Putting the Cleansing Cream

 After spreading and rubbing the cleansing cream to the make-ups, you can already see how it easily removes the make-up.


 I wiped the cleansing  cream with a clean tissue, and you can see here that the make-ups are gone, except for the tint 

This is the end result (Ignore the insect bite mark near my wrist).
 Everything was removed except for the Tony tint.
Conclusion
Rating:4.5/5

I love it because it's a good cleansing cream even though it was not enough to remove lip/cheek tints. I like how it made my skin feel soft, smooth and moistured afterwards. It made my skin looked a little dewy but it is not sticky or oily. I didn't experience any breakouts after using it for already 2 weeks. The thing that you might dislike about the cleansing cream is the strong organic scent (maybe the scent is made to be like what a broccoli smells, I'm not sure because I don't know what broccoli smells like). But the smell is still tolerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment