Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September 2012 Haul

Last September 11, My orders from Korea have arrived! I ordered a lot but only spent around P2000+, because some items were on sale :D Here are the items :D







Saem Ardent Lady Tinted Make-up Base 
* I bought  this hoping it to make my face even before putting on my bb cream and making it stay longer*
I love the packaging, It's so cute :) 



Missha Vita Moisture BB Cream
*I Bought this because I'm in search for a perfect bb cream for my face :)*


MIZON OHMU Illuminating Primer Base 
*I will be using this as a highlighter*

Skin79 Oriental Gold BB Cream
*This was on sale so I bought it even thought i already bought the Missha BB Cream*






Secretkey Soft Pore Brush
*  This makes my face squaky clean *



*Skinfood Soft Cotton Puff  *



Saem Brocoli Cleansing cream

So happy with everything that I bought! XD

That's all :) Will make a review of some of the items here, so if you are interested, stay updated to my blog :D

No comments:

Post a Comment